1. IDENTIFICATION DATA : In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSI-CE), to The following data is reflected below:
- Website: www.skiparadise.es
- Company Name: SKI PARADISE SL
- Commercial Registry data:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. USERS : Access and / or use of this SKI PARADISE SL portal attributes the condition of USERS, who accept, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that, in their case, are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL : www.skiparadise.es provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to SKI PARADISE SL or to licensors to which the USER may have access . The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In said registry, the USER will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which they will be responsible, committing themselves to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make proper use of the contents and services that SKI PARADISE SL offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limiting nature, not to use them to:
- Engaging in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, of apology for terrorism or an attack against human rights.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of SKI PARADISE SL, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
SKI PARADISE SL reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, SKI PARADISE SL will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION : SKI PARADISE SL complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPD), Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21 , by which the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law (hereinafter RDLOPD) and other regulations in force at all times are approved, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user's personal data. For this, together with each form for collecting personal data in the services that the user may request from SKI PARADISE SL, it will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the processing of their data in each case, informing them of the responsibility of the created file, the address of the person in charge, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the treatment and the communication of data to third parties, where appropriate. Likewise, SKI PARADISE SL informs that it complies with the LSSI-CE and will request your consent for the processing of your email for commercial purposes at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY : SKI PARADISE SL by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by SKI PARADISE SL or its licensors. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents are expressly prohibited. of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of SKI PARADISE SL. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by SKI PARADISE SL. You can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on your computer's hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of SKI PARADISE SL.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY : SKI PARADISE SL, is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may cause, by way of example: errors and omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
7. MODIFICATIONS : SKI PARADISE SL reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate to its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which these appear presented or located on your portal.
8. LINKS : In the event that www.skiparadise.es contains links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, SKI PARADISE SL will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. In no case SKI PARADISE SL will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of such hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION : SKI PARADISE SL reserves the right to refuse to withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
10. GENERALITIES : SKI PARADISE SL will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION : SKI PARADISE SL may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION : SKI PARADISE SL reserves the right to file civil or criminal actions it deems appropriate for the improper use of its website or for the breach of these conditions.
The relationship between the user and the provider will be governed by current regulations and applicable in the Spanish territory. Should any controversy arise, the parties may submit their conflicts in compliance with the rules on jurisdiction and competence in this regard. SKI PARADISE SL is domiciled in MADRID, Spain.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user's computer / smartphone / tablet when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is carried out from said equipment. To learn more about cookies, SKI PARADISE SL invites you to access the following link: http://www.iabspain.net/privacidadeninternet/usuario.
DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES. The user may -at any time- choose which cookies he wants to work on this website by:
browser settings; for example:
• Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042